Why do some people seem like they are never happy?!

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 11:03 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• @ mommie of02 Boy you have thatright some people just love being the all important drama queen. LoL.  In some situations I could understand why they would not be happy. I always say to myself you never know what someone is going through unless you walk  in their shoes.

Jaxs23

Answer by Jaxs23 at 11:31 AM on May. 2, 2011

• because people like that i have noticed are nothing but drama queens!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:59 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't know but ,yes,it seems that there are a lot of moms here who are never satisfied, always upset, or saying they are bored or something.
    I am happy that I am alive! That's good enough for me and everything else is just "frosting on the cake" as they say!!!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:06 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I don't understand people like that! I love being happy and even if I am feeling down I will try to find something positive so I can see the silver lining! :D Why be so negative when we have so much to be thankful for!
    sugarfox72

Answer by sugarfox72 at 11:07 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Maybe they aren't ever happy. You just have to feel bad for them. It would be horrible to be like that. I've also had a really amazing life with a lot of luck, so it's hard for me to understand from a personal perspective. Maybe they've suffered through something that impedes on their happiness.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:12 PM on May. 1, 2011