Is any mom due October 18? Do you know your conception date?

I am Due October 18 and wanted to know if any other mom is due that day and if they know when they might of conceived. :)

Giolexjay

Asked by Giolexjay at 11:10 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That was my original due date, but it changed. I ended up having my son on September 24th. I know for a fact that my conception date was on the night of January 5th/morning of January 6th. It was late at night, and I'm not sure if it was before or after midnight. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:14 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i am close i am due oct 9 this time, they estimated that i concieved around jan 15 this year :) hope it helps
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 11:45 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I was due the 28th of October in 2008 and had my son the 17th but i think that was my real date. i know for a fact the conception date was January 28th (night) 2008. lol
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 1:16 AM on May. 2, 2011

• my due date changed a lot also.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 1:17 AM on May. 2, 2011

• my due date is oct.17..and i know that my conception date was january 19th..and i know because i was using the ovulation tests and that when i got my positive
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:24 AM on May. 2, 2011