Tricare?

so i got my military id the other day. my question is am i already signed up for tricare (like did my husband do it)? or do i have to i'm really new to this whole thing ....so please i need some help

ariesmom20

Asked by ariesmom20 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No. He needs to go enroll you in tricare prime (I guarantee you want prime) He also needs to sign you up for dental. Not included in tricare health, but only like $3 per month. Hmm, any more questions?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• how do i know if he has enrolled me in it already. he's still at basic and i cant really ask him?
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm sure he hasn't you can go to the nearest tricare office and do it yourself if need be.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• there's a enrollment form online. can i just fill that out?
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It's easier to go there in person and make sure everything is fine. Currently in a law suite with tricare, you don't wana mess with them. Do whatever you like. It is my opinion and expirience, just go there in person. Mostlikely near wherever you got your ID will have a tricare office. But like I said, thats my opinion, do whatever.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• that base was a 3 hour drive with the 2 babies. i dont think ian do that again anytime soon
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• ok then I don't know what to tell you.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• go online and find the number for a tricare office near you and ask if you are enrolled yet or not. see if your DH needs to do it or if you can do it online or whatnot.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 8:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008