Im flying this week!! and this news is making me nervouse with the speculation of possible attacks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• oh geez I would be nervous too! :/
    drive maybe????
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:36 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I can't say as I blame you, but you stand a chance every single day that you get up. You never know when your time is up, but rest assured when it is, there will be nothing you can do about it. So, in the mean time, get out there - live it up-- and enjoy it while you can. You can't sit around and worry about stuff like that!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:36 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i was flying when those deactivated bombs were in those printers that were flown to the u.s. i think everything will be fine. plane rides are fun and relaxing. so kick back and enjoy yourself!
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:37 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Yeah, we were suppose to at Disney this week, but then decided not to go ... I'm kinda happy now!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:38 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Yea Kaylan we are doing disney this week from MA! That drive would be horrid and will lose money to cancel tickets.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I don't think this will have any effect on us---or that there will be any retailation. We got the guy. I doubt anyone else wants to take his place. There is always a risk in everything we do. We could fall in the bathtub,get a skull fracture and die---know what I mean? There is no guarantee that we can plan and prevent things from happening. So---just be happy and enjoy life!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• honestly I think you'd be safer in a plane (unless the do what they did last time which i doubt) rather on the ground because if they do fly by bomb droppings your in the air away from it.. call me stupid but thats what i think
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:42 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I'm sure it'll be fine ... probably a bigger pain in the ass though!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• You'll be in more danger navigating your car to the airport, than while in  flight-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:49 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I don't blame you, but I think well be kept safe here. I'm worried about the troops overseas.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:52 PM on May. 1, 2011