100% online home business???

I have been trying to find a legit online business for a long time now. I have tried Melaleuca and PPL - no thank you and other direct selling companies... I want something that is just online from home my home with now parties. No weird juices, vitamens, I want to represent something I want to use and I can be honest when I tell others about it....

Thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• when you find one, please let me know. good luck.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:52 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I've looked at lots of Direct selling businesses also and from my experience anything you do is going to take time and effort and contacting people... believe me... like opening a store - creating a website might mean you are open for business but it doesn't guarantee customers!

From what I can ascertain Direct Selling is the business system of the future and creates more millionaires in business than anything else... suggest you look at partnering with someone who you can trust and who's strengths are your weaknesses.

If you use the strategies of ordinary people you will have ordinary results BUT use the strategies of super achievers and you'll have extraordinary results.

:-)

dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 3:23 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I agree! Let me know when you find one.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 5:26 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Please add me, I would like to discuss networking ideas with you (not pitch my business)/ I have had GREAT help with mine!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 5:34 AM on May. 2, 2011

• .
    I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check and yes it has help to pay for extra things we need and on our tax refund!!:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a beautiful day!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:14 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I know just what you mean, I hated selling stuff. I have some good choices you might want to look at listed here (all free stuff) Http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:28 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I recently became a beachbody coach....So you as a coach get your own 25% off discount on beachbody productsbut you can choose to be online only, local only or both. Beachbody is the creator of P90X, Insanity, TurboFire, ChaLEAN, Slim in 6 and other workout dvd systems you see on informercials....they also have a meal replacement shake called Shakeology. I finally gave shakeology a try and unlike "diet shakes" that leave you starving this truly fills you up and doesn't make you feel like you are lacking in anything. Their video on it with 100 doctors recommending it is awesome!

So, what I like about it is that they have promotional logos and videos and banners you can use to promote it, you can use their systems yourself & just go on weight loss or health related websites and show your before & after, you can take it as far as you want....you earn commission on customer sales as well as recruiting and it's a good deal...
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:03 AM on May. 2, 2011

• If you want to look into it a bit more feel free to check out my beachbody site. I'm doing my own site with blog soon too, but still working on it. But my site is here: www.beachbodycoach.com/MelissaOgrady

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:04 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Do eBay. It's quick and easy!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:18 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I myself is also looking for the same online at home job??? In the meantime I sell AVON. www.youravon.com/dolotuck
    It is fun and easy, but I also need another without putting out my own money to make money.
    Dolotuc

Answer by Dolotuc at 3:43 PM on May. 2, 2011