37 weeks pregnant

Ca n you be dilated more if you have really bad contractions last night and all of the sudden it have stopped but your vagina feel so sore after all the pain I have gotten last night.
And do you bleed when your dilating?

MommyG203

Asked by MommyG203 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you are bleeding call the doctor immediately! if your contractions stopped suddenly it could be nothing but it could be BAD since you are bleeding!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 6:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I am not bleeding I was just asking do you start to bleed when your dilating I just wanted to know that
    MommyG203

Answer by MommyG203 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Every women is different... i haven't gotten any bloody show or spotting and i am 2 cm dilated and have been for a week... you only get the bloody show after sex or if your uterus is shedding tissue ... if it's more than a pink tinge in your panties or when you wipe, call your health care provider... bleeding is different than spotting/tinted discharge. You may also get that when/if your mucous plug releases... not all women notice when they loose it because it can be all at once or over a few days. And yes, you could be dilating more since you're feeling pain in your vagina... when you go for your next visit, ask them to see how dilated you are!
    NewMama80210

Answer by NewMama80210 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2008