God bless America!

We killed that F---er Bin Laden!!!! I love my country and all who have, are and will continue to Keep us # 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 USA rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosetoes

Asked by rosetoes at 11:46 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YES WE CAN!!!!!! GO OBAMA!!!!!!!

THANKS TO THE TROOPS.american flag ribbonamerican flag ribbon

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:49 PM on May. 1, 2011

• american flag ribbon

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:49 PM on May. 1, 2011

• If you can read, thank a teacher. If you can read in English, thank a Veteran! hahahah
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 4:26 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i couldnt agree with you MORE!!!! So HAPPY he is FINALLY GONE!!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:58 AM on May. 2, 2011

• While I have the utmost respect for our troops, and congratulate them for exterminating a vile waste of oxygen from the planet..I feel I should add this. I think to stand on the front lawn and cheer the death of anyone...even a tyrant and literally pat ourselves on the back makes us look bad. Like we are stooping to the level of those we are against. I think the military did a fabulous job, I thank God for them every day, and they DO deserve props. But for the average American to be all " look at me and my bad self" is just stupid. I hope(though it won't bring anyone back) that the families of the victims of 9/11 feel a sense of justice being served, and perhaps some closure. But this is a serious matter, not one to get all silly over. The world is a better place without Osama, but give credit where credit is due, the men and women in uniform. I think it is great to be patriotic, but keep the in your face to a minimum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 2, 2011

• ¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•so happy he's gone but also afraid of whats to come..bless our troops !!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:10 PM on May. 2, 2011