Who wants to hear a speech from Bush now!?

Id love to see what Bush is saying right now! anyone else?! Do you think he will make a news appearance?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 11:52 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Bush released a statement to the press congratulating Obama and the military and intelligence people who got this done. It was classy, and well done. Not a Bush fan, but he stepped up and did the professional and American thing and was happy that someone that he felt needed to be brought to justice finally was.

I was proud of Bush tonight also.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 12:36 AM on May. 2, 2011

• ME ME ME lol c'mon it'd be great!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:58 PM on May. 1, 2011

• In a few days, sure.

He did the classy thing and congratulated the people currently involved-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:06 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't see him making a big speech a statement is probably all we will hear from him. He was a class act when he left the White House and I see no reason for that to change. His ego isn't quite as big as our current President.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 12:38 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i'm pretty sure he will say something, id love to hear it. :)
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 12:07 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I do! I do! Hopefully soon :)
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:08 AM on May. 2, 2011

• – collapse
    Why? He had nothing to do with what happens tonight. This happened in pakistan, not Iraq. All bush ever did was jump when he heard someone ( anyone) say they thought they knew where he was, which caused osama to run and hide again. Obama, who has been getting reliable information since august, waited to make sure it wasn't false information (WMD). This was not because of Bush!! This was our now current president, and our troops, end of story.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:11 AM on May. 2, 2011 (hidden) + expand