Road trip with 7 month old

my DH and i are thinking of taking a driving trip with our DD and my mother so i was just wondering what you mama's have done what do you normally pack and is there any good way to warm baby food on the go ( we have a bottle warmer just wondering if there is a baby food warmer for car rides)

krissii

Asked by krissii at 11:59 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You don't need a baby food warmer. When you eat, give the baby bits of what you eat. I took toys and sat by my son and talked to him and played with toys. We stopped when it was time to eat and he had bottles or sippy cups of formula and ate whatever I was eating or I ordered a little something special for him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I think that is nice u have someone going with u that is always a +!
    Anyways just what i did when i travel with my triplets........ I would ask for a cup of hot water then put the babyfood in a plastic baggy! Next but the bag in. The cup of hot water! It work for me! Hope u have fun!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 12:10 AM on May. 2, 2011