Ever have THAT FEELING?

ok moms have you,or do you have THAT FEELING that you just KNOW what you are having before the ultrasound?
i ask this bc with my 1st i knew from exactly 6 wks and 4 days along that i am having a girl,end of story the moment that doc said congrates your pregnant my first to sentences where o no im not and its gonna be a girl {lol long story} but even though my family was absolutly set that i was having a boy i just KNEW i am having a girl, and lordy lordy i have a beautiful baby girl now :)
well i am expecting again but this time THAT FEELING is point toward a boy. that butterfly feeling that i had with my daughter i dont feel when i think girl,but when i think boy.
i find out on may 18 but has any other mom had this feeling too?

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 12:01 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had no idea lol
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 12:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I KNEW I was having a boy...and 9 months later I had a little girl ! I guess my feeling was way off !
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 12:08 AM on May. 2, 2011

• For my daughter I hoped she was a girl, but had no real clue. I didn't find out her sex until she was actually born. With my older son I KNEW he was a boy...and I wasn't able to find out his sex until he was born either...when they did tell me I was not at all surprised, that's how convinced I was he was a boy. With my last child I thought he was a girl until the ultra sound. It kind of shocked me a bit that he was going to be a boy...I was so sure.
    It's funny, so many have a preference for what they would like to have....healthy boy or healthy girl...and even if they don't get what they are wanting, it doesn't take from the amazing joy you feel when it's born...for most moms anyway. I have a cousin who had 8 sons before she gave up on having a daughter.... around the 4th son...she started to feel a bit disappointed....though she loves all her boys dearly.
    May you have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 12:15 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I knew I was having a girl before I found out I was pregnant. I had a dream a few days before I found out, that I was pregnant with a girl, laying in bed, rubbing my beachball belly & talking to her. Sure enough, I was pregnant with a little princess=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:21 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes it was the same for me, I just knew we would have a girl the first time. My hubby had dreams it as a girl when i went for the ultrasound i was like why am i even coming i know it's a girl. same way with my second. i wanted a boy and i was claiming it to be a boy from the day i found out ii was preg.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 1:14 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Haha!! I love this post because I had that feeling and was SO WRONG!!!! lol I was sure about boys and ended up with girls!!!
    MomOfMonkeys811

Answer by MomOfMonkeys811 at 1:42 AM on May. 2, 2011