Are you and your husband touchy feely?

Our 6 yr annivursuary is coming up n 6 days and we cant keep r hands off eachother! Hes always been like that but birthing 2 of r babys my sex drive has been up and down. Even in public were bad lol, I try really hard not to let my 4 yr old see certain things but showing affection can nvr be a bad thing :). How do u and your husband act around one another?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:20 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• yes. My dh insn't too into pda, but at home yes. My sister says we make her sick and that we have been together 10 yrs and enough is enough already But we can't help it. we still love eachother, we're still attracted to eachother.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:25 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Our anniversary is tomorrow (or now today). :)

We are pretty touchy feely actually. We actually seem to get more so the longer we're together.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:26 AM on May. 2, 2011

• My hubby is verrrrry touchy feely ... me not so much lol
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 12:28 AM on May. 2, 2011

• "Our 6 yr annivursuary is coming up n 6 days and we cant keep r hands off eachother!"
    Awe, that's so cool. Happy Anniversary!

My SO and I are always touching and showing affection...I fall asleep in his arms and I wake up in his arms.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 12:28 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Last time we went into town for grocery shopping hubby heard this campy romantic song over the stores PA and he starts singing it out loud to me, then at the chorus drops to one knee and serenades me! So embarrassing, but he makes me laugh. It's his way of just letting me know how special I am to him
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 1:00 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Sadly, no :(. We used to be and I would still be if he was but the only time he is touchy feely is if we're gonna have sex or he is trying to get me to.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 6:16 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes we are and we've been married for almost 23 years.

Why do you try to hide it?  It's good for children to see affection between their parents.  It sets a good example.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:47 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i love kisses and fast hugs. he likes holding me which i love that he wants to but im a this is my personal space kind of person. But i let him 75% of the time because i know he enjoys it. in public we hold hands or he has his arm over my shoulder most of the time. Are kids are very cuddly because we are which is nice i grew up not being told i love you or hugs and kisses so im glad they have that.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 11:54 AM on May. 2, 2011