Y r some men so stupid adult content

i understand things in life can b alittle overwelming but y do some men have to act like a#$ i feel stressed and i feel like life just is not going to get better but i dont go out and have a B@#$ fit like my husband does. i dont know how much more i can take from him the drinking and the bitching its like what do u want me to do........ i am just at the end of my witts ........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• You should definitely not have to put up with that treatment.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:27 AM on May. 2, 2011

• If he's drinking, then he's depressed and that's also a depressant, so it's NOT helping. You need counseling on how to deal with the situation. Go alone if you need to. He can accompany you later. You need to keep your strength up, keep your head focused and level headed. It'll be tough, but if you're a prayerful woman, it'll help. Go to church, seek support there. Go to a girlfriends house and get support there. Talk to your family. Talk to your husband, unemotionally, without crying or stressing. Keep your voice low and tell him how he makes you feel. Tell him this is not how you pictured things being and how you both could work on building that dream relationship you once had. Ask him to stop drinking. Seek AA. It's a slow process. I wish you luck and strength. (((HUGS!)))
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 4:08 AM on May. 2, 2011