I am glad to see Obama knows how to take advise from our Military! Since he has this vast military experience and all. {sarcasm} Anybody else proud of our Military? I am!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm very proud of our troops!!!!!!
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 12:31 AM on May. 2, 2011

• ADVICE....not ADVISE.
    . I am proud of Our President and Our Troops.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:34 AM on May. 2, 2011

• patrioticTo OUR President and Troops I thank you!!   dancing

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:37 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes, THANK YOU TROOPS and President Obama...Good job!!!!

american flag ribbon

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:17 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Out of all that all you can do is correct my spelling. Excuse my typing. I am very proud of our TROOPS right now. Now where is all that experience Obama has again. Looking looking looking Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:36 PM on **********************

Hiding behind the ANON huh? Yeah, I have found that basic knowledge of correct spelling and grammar is evidence of intelligence and you are obviously lacking.... your bashing of the President confirms that you are missing a few IQ points. So,you are welcome for the spelling lesson. Now go back to school,OK?big smile mini

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:22 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Out of all that all you can do is correct my spelling. Excuse my typing. I am very proud of our TROOPS right now. Now where is all that experience Obama has again. Looking looking looking
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:36 AM on May. 2, 2011

• no one, including himself, has ever said he had an abundance of experience, just glad he didn't pull troops when he originally planned, or this would have never happened.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:20 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Nice minnesotaince. Proves you have nothing else to go on when you begin attacking intelligence. I hear you are now on id 5 or 6. So who is hiding again?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:42 AM on May. 2, 2011