As a mother, does this offend you?

This facebook group is very offensive to me. Regardless of political affiliations, I don't think it's right to attack the children. I reported it. Freedom of speech is one thing, but my mama bearness comes out when innocent kids are pulled into it. (For the record, I'm not a Palin fan, I just hate that her children are brought into it).

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 12:54 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• IT's not offensive its FREAKING disgusting. I wonder how many annymous posters will think it's fine.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 1:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• That offends me as a PERSON. Being a mother has nothing to do with it. How DARE people be so damn hateful? He's a CHILD. He has no control over who his mother is. I'm reporting that as well, that needs to be removed.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:03 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I reported it as well!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:10 AM on May. 2, 2011

• It doesn't offend me as a "mother" - it offends me as a decent human being...and I pretty much dislike Mrs. Palin...a lot - but this is just disgustingly low and beyond unnecessary!

I reported it - and asked other's to do the same.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 1:11 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Reported. That is absolutely disgusting, and needs to be removed! I am not only offended, I'm ANGRY. That takes a whole new level of hatred to make such a group... I honestly don't have the words to express my disgust right now! I'm speechless, and that doesn't happen often!!!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 1:13 AM on May. 2, 2011

• That's horrible some people have no lives
    retent

Answer by retent at 1:03 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I reported it as well, no matter who his family is that's just wrong to do.
    AimBre

Answer by AimBre at 1:12 AM on May. 2, 2011

• It's just wrong, I also reported it.

LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:12 AM on May. 2, 2011

• That offends me as a person, not only as a mother. It's disgusting and terrible. They are saying these things about a child. It is not his fault that he has Downs Syndrome, and it's not his fault that his mother is who she is. If they have a problem with Sarah Palin - fine. Make a group about that and bitch about it all day long, but if they're going to stoop down so low to insult her child who has Down Syndrome, then they should get off their high horse and stop thinking their better than everyone else. This needs to get taken down, I'm reporting it too.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 1:15 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I reported it also. That is just so wrong.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 1:23 AM on May. 2, 2011