NERVOUS:TESTING TOMORROW

hello i introduced myself earlier but i will do it again for those who havent seen my post earlier; short and simple ; my name is jessica i am 19 i will be 20 in August; i currently am a college student at uei proud lesbian and a bubbly person all around; on the 13th me and a close friend of mines were really drunk and had unprotected sex ; mistake!! but here it is 3 weeks later and im having early pregnancy symptoms; i take my test tomorrow but im so NERVOUS and scared that it might say no because i do want a baby but at the same time im in college and i want to be very sucessful before i bring a kid in the world and i want to have a life long parter also; but if the test says no i will be CRUSHED and feeling empty; i dont know if its too early to tell? i am so nervous i dont even wanna go to my appt. any advice?? also this question has nothing to do with my sexuality ; i am full lesbian and i dont need people guessing if im bi ; just answer the question thanks

Terez91

Asked by Terez91 at 1:01 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-13 Credits)
  • Maybe your not a lesbian, maybe your bi... either way... go get some sleep and stop stressing about it!! Just know that the test might not show anything until you are a few days late. Stop stressing and take what comes... + or -, it will all work out!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:06 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Well the best way to tell is if ur period is late, my sister has all kinda of symptoms every month and always has her period. the only way to tell is missed period and a blood test. but i was 19 when my daughter was born and it was the best thing to ever happen to me, u'll be fine as long as u have a strong and understanding family that will help.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 1:07 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i am mos deff full lesbian ; it just kind of happened and i regret the whole thing! i feel so disgusted that i did that ; but i would not be mad if i had a baby;
    Terez91

Comment by Terez91 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Huh
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 1:25 AM on May. 2, 2011

• good will come from either or..... if you're not, finish your degree get a stable life set up and prepare for this kind of situation in the future. if you are, enjoy every second of it. its ok to freak out and its ok to be sure. I wish you all the best!!!
    MomOfMonkeys811

Answer by MomOfMonkeys811 at 1:40 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Hope you're not prego. I can't imagine going to college with a baby. Or trying to write a paper with a baby! or studying for midterms n finals with a baby! Really, don't feel bad if you're not. You're very young and will have more opportunities to conceive after you get your degree and a stable job and a commited relationship
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:50 AM on May. 2, 2011