Pains when walking

When I walk, whether it is through the mall, to class, or going on a walk for an hour i get pains in my hips. I am 36 weeks. Do other experience this as well?

SpiffyMom

Asked by SpiffyMom at 10:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes i did and it hurt sooo bad. i had them in the beginning of my pregnancy too. i thought it was just my hips getting wider. so, its normal! haha i also got pains like my pelvic bones were breaking. it huurt!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• at 36wks your baby should be sitting pretty low, if it hasn't dropped yet it may be getting ready to. My daughter never dropped but I could feel her trying to, guess I didn't have room even with my big hips.
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 10:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• There is so much pressure inside of you right now. I remember how most physical positions hurt! I had a lot of pain in my feet. I had a lot of pressure on my sciatic nerve too. You're almost there! Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm only 21 weeks and on certain days, my hips and sciatic nerve KILL me! Sometimes it's a shooting pain that goes down my leg that makes me want to just collapse on the floor! When I shop or walk a lot, my hips really start to ache. You're almost done though! Good luck! I have a ways to go yet.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2008