If you're a facebooker, what was (IN YOUR OPINION) the stupidest/wackiest/whatever status you saw after the news hit the air?

For me, it included "now our gas prices will go back down and our troops can all come home soon" - sure, I wish that would happen to, and who knows what really will happen, but really? Things like that won't happen overnight like the guy who posted it thinks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• One friend put, "Facebook, where I get all my late breaking News"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 2, 2011

• "shot to the head and your so lame, you give terrorism a bad name..." (think Bon Jovi while reading this) Ugh!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:54 AM on May. 2, 2011

• A friend of my DD's put on her fb status that Obama was dead....this is the future of our country!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• it's a friends anniversary today and the husband said it was the best anniversary gift he's ever gotten. I thought it was pretty bad to tie that in with his anniversary.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 2, 2011

• One of my friends put "Praise the Lord, Obama is dead!"

Not that he wants Obama to be dead, he blundered is all. I corrected him and he then took it down and posted "Praise the Lord, Bin Laden is dead!"
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:45 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I have friends that don't watch tv and pretty much get they're news from facebookers. So I don't find it weird or stupid that everybody else starts saying Osama is dead. Now what was weird to me was the news Fox first put "Obama bin Laden is dead" then it changed to "Usama bin Laden" I was like WTH??
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:59 AM on May. 2, 2011

• "Everybody who is sayn bin laden is dead and postn it on facebook stfu n gtfo it no one cares"

"No one cares bin laden died gtfo n stfu therez mre important things to wrry about"

Both from the same stupid little girl. (I say little girl, she's 18.)
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 4:59 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I had one 'friend' say that she'd rather see celebrity apprentice than the President's address to the Nation, more than once. She said she didn't care about his death either. I had another one say, "Okay, he's dead, now bring our men home!" like it's that simple.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:22 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i think i am one of the very few people that doesnt have a facebook lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:56 AM on May. 2, 2011

• That is just weird.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 AM on May. 2, 2011