Threats Level just rose in the United States

Do you believe it? Yes Osama bin laden is dead.Do you think they will retaliate?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 1:53 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Sure I do..to what degree idk.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:01 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes I do. I don't think it will be now since that is not the way they do things but they will do something to retailiate.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 2:01 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I hope they don't retaliate, but I wouldn't be surprised, either. I wish the whole thing would just end now, and let those he's terrorized breathe a little easier knowing that monster is out of their lives. But, I'm not naive enough to believe that will ever happen...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 2:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes of course. The crazy thing is, you might be surprised who it is. It may be someone from right here in the US. People are crazy. Actually there's been a few crazies on here tonight too. The world is a scary place in general.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:04 AM on May. 2, 2011

• uh-oh
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:18 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Uh-oh is right its about to be a mess..
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 2:23 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes they will I believe. Who knows when, where, or how, but I honestly feel they will. Why would they not?
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:45 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i thought i was the only one who thought that. chances are, it was all planned out and he let them catch them on purpose. sort of a go-out-with-a-bang thing.
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 2:50 AM on May. 2, 2011

• You could be right all a set up
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 2:54 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm a little nervous as to where all this retaliation is going to happen. In Nov 2009 we had a shooting on Ft. Hood by a soldier (a major nonetheless) who was affiliated with all that junk, so goes to show that you never know who will do it and where.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:10 AM on May. 2, 2011