I hate being pregnant!

As soon as I find out that I am pregnant, I want to have the baby right then and there. The nausea, swelling, and everything else that come with being pregnant are the pits!

dustbunny

Asked by dustbunny at 1:53 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wasn't a fan either... but so happy to have my kids.... they are awesome!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:58 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't know I thought it was the best thing ever! It has its down falls like everything, but the thought of something living inside me and then feeling the baby move, nothing can beat that. I loved every minute of my pregnancy! I miss being pregnant.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 2:00 AM on May. 2, 2011

• first trimester is hard def if you have ms i just entered second trimester this is my 3rd child and it rough when you get to the safe zone to have the baby and it dont wanan come out lol
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 2:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm with you! I felt like a cow the entire time and I did it twice. Ugh... I hated everything about being pregnant. I was totally miserable. There wasn't any glowing going on here, that's for sure!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:05 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I know how you feel!!! All my friends would go out and then call me to be DD then the pain and sleeplessness and vomiting all came!!!! I was exhausted and now that its over I am so happy!!! I think its great if you have a wonderful support group and an easy pregnancy tho!!! lol
    MomOfMonkeys811

Answer by MomOfMonkeys811 at 2:31 AM on May. 2, 2011

• It's all worth it in the end.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• When my sister was pregnant with her first she felt the same way and she was totally turned off too by how people would come up and want to touch her belly....she just didn't like the feeling, one thing she did was to ask her husband for foot rubs and she treated herself to one thing of self-indulgence a day, and in the end I believe it's worth it because you will love your baby...keep your eye on the prize! :) hope things get better...you could always look into what kinds of foods to eat and avoid to while going through this...who knows
    Northwestchic85

Answer by Northwestchic85 at 2:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• How many time have you been pregnant?

Answer by louise2 at 6:58 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Must not hate it that much. You have been pregnant 2 times. I would imagine hatting being pregnant would stop you from wanting to be pregnant?

Answer by louise2 at 8:12 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Thanks for your comments. This is going to be my 4th. I absolutely loved being pregnant with my first. It was a new experience. By now, it is old hat. I am anxious to meet this little one that is growing inside of me, even though I am at the beginning of this pregnancy.
    dustbunny

Comment by dustbunny (original poster) at 9:11 AM on May. 2, 2011