Sex Drive

I love my husband very much, and I love being around him, but I have no sex drive, we have been together for five years and have 3 amazing kids. How do you get it back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Get yourself aroused! LOL But really that helps. I have the same issues. I could care less if we EVER have sex. Do something that makes you feel sexy and then transfer that sexiness to your husband in the form of sex! With 3 kids....get a babysitter and have a date night which I'm sure you probably rarely have...I know I have a hard time with 2!! It'll be ok......just spice it up for yourself!!
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 10:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• try gettinga karma sultra book or whatever there called LOL and just try new things =) itll probably strike your curiosity and give you a sex drive back?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You have to put the "spark" back in...... just think back and remember the amazing sex you used to have and try to put that back in to you relationship!! Do whatever bubblebaths, candles, whipcream whatever you gotta do!! good luck!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I sell many bath products, sensual aides and books on ways to promote sexuality in yourself and in your marriage.

You can go to my page and check out my webiste if you are interested.

Sometimes our sex drive just needs some added push and doing things for yourself can make it spark again. Best of luck to you!!
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 11:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i have the same issue sometimes. when hes not home i think to myself oh man i want him, but when he is here, im like no way. so i like to take a shower, shave the legs, u know the whole 9 yds then i ask him to put the lotion on me.. then it goes from there. i know u have 3 kids, so its hard, but mayb put the kids to bed early, get a sitter, during nap time. i know its easier said than done, but for your sake and your marriage, i think its important to all of you. nap time works for us since i work over nights. so find time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i heard dhea works but i haven't opened my bottle yet cause i have the same ingredients in my multivitamin and didn't want to be taking to much. also i'm thinking of taking it back cause i kinda need the money more.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If I had 3 kids in 5 years I might be a little uninterested in sex too.... almost like every time you do it, you get pregnant lol Seriously, I'm guessing with being pregnant so much your body hasn't had time for your hormones to completely level out (I've read it takes a woman's body 5 years to fully recover from having a baby).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Besides sex get a babysitter and try doing something with ur hubby you have never tryd b4. Or maybe try having sex somewhere out in public. Sometimes it's a turn on to think that you could get caught at anytime. or if your not into that maybe get a hotel room with a big tub and maybe a fireplace make it romantic.
    Anonymous

• Me too.. I'm at the point of buying some of that libido booster stuff they sell over the counter at drug stores.. !
    Anonymous

• Shit idk but when you find something that works let me know. My hubby will be greatfull!!
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008