When do you feel that you're baby is the most active?

I'm 7mos and I'm noticing a pattern. At about this time, 11pm and 5am the baby is kicking a lot! I can actually feel her limbs moving from one end of my belly to the other. It's crazy cuz I felt a lot of movement with my son but this little girl is active!

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 2:00 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im only 16w, but i feel the baby right after i eat or when im laying in bed...with my first i felt her more at night, she would be rolling all around and kicking like crazy..she was very active
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:10 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I AM 23 WEEKS AND MY LITTLE MAN GOES CRAZY AFTER I GO TO THE BATHROOM, LIKE HE HAS SOME ROOM TO MOVE.
    mandiirae

Answer by mandiirae at 5:47 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I am 36 weeks pregnant and my baby girl is really active from about 2am to 6am but she is active alot of the day anyway. My little boy wasn't nearly as active as she is.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 5:56 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm 39 weeks and he's more active around 9pm, 1-2am and 6am.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:59 AM on May. 2, 2011