OK-tongue piercing? I feel dumb.

I didn't know that girls get their tongue pierced because it makes oral sex better for guys. I saw a girl no older than 12 with her tongue pierced. Ewww? No question, just a comment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I have mine pierced, and I'm a lesbian, so it has NOTHING to do with pleasing a guy. lol
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 9:51 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I used to have my tongue pierced and it had nothing to do with pleasing a guy.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:25 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm too much of a chicken for that lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:36 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i have mine pierced and i love it. men do admit to enjoying it (only used on hubbs if that), but i got it for the aesthetics. twelve is too gross. i remember when i was in middle school a bunch of girls would pierce eachother's belly buttons. that's probably how her's was done since most states the legal age is sixteen with parent consent.
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 2:54 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I got mine done cuz a friend dared me to and paid for it. lol. pleasing a guy with it wasn't a part of it at all.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:08 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I would say that twelve is too young as it involves puncturing a hole into the body, especially a wet area that is filled with bacteria. I would say it's not worth the risk, especially at that age. I would love to get it done because I know I have an oral fixation, but would prolly click it against my teeth all day long much to the annoyance of others.
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:58 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I had mine done at 17 and it was definitely not about pleasing a guy. I wasn't even sexually active then(much to the annoyance of my then-boyfriend- guess that's part of why he's an ex :)) and it was more about aesthetics and rebelling and being different. I was a really good kid for the most part- straight A's, had an after school job, paid some bills and helped my grandmother with groceries, that kind of thing. I can only hope that a tongue piercing is the worst thing my kids ever do. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:28 AM on May. 2, 2011

• If I bite my tongue I cry so I couldn't imagine having a hole in it voluntarily.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:05 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Mine is pierced and it has NOTHING to do with that at all. I think people hear something and run with it, thats why that is going around. Maybe it is better for a guy but i seriously doubt any girl will go get it done for , that reason,, unless your an idiot or madly crazy in love..lol Whats he piercing for your pleasure? lol
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:09 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Same as first responder. I did it because I liked how it looked, not for anyone else. I don't have it anymore though.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:44 AM on May. 2, 2011