Those cramps are coming back

i am having period like cramps again and not due for my period until next week ; ughh im so frustrated and i dont know why my lower back is hurting; and i just feel that im pregnant; but i feel stupid like what if this isnt it; but it just started happening about 30 minutes ago; could this be pregnancy? i take my test tomorrow; and these arent the only symptoms along with this ; i have other but the cramps have came back;

Terez91

Asked by Terez91 at 2:31 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-13 Credits)
  • I went through 10+ years ttc. believe me, any subtle change I had, I always though "what if". dont feel stupid. i bet all of us have gone through the same thing at one point in time. all of us are different and have different symptoms but an achy back could mean implantaion of the egg into the lining of the uterus, so it is a possibility. If you take a test tomorrow and it is negative, wait until you are for real late. the hcg hormone that the tests recognize may still be too low for it to show up. best time to test is first morning's urine.
    alandou

Answer by alandou at 4:36 AM on May. 2, 2011