OPK questions!!

I Got a positive yesterday and the day before. DH and I had sex both days. Should we continue? Did that mean I ovulated or most likely am now? Going to do it tonight anyways :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Keep testing until you get another negative and the first time you get a negative it usually means that you've ovulated
    krystyneh

Answer by krystyneh at 9:08 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I didn't even use an ovulation kit, I looked up by the day of my last period when I should ovulate online and decided for that entire week we were rabbits. It worked. Unleash the inner bunny hop!!
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 4:50 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Keep going for a couple of days. A positive OPK means that your body is preparing to ovulate, so ovulation should occur in the next day or two. So keep trying for 3 days after your last positive, just to cover all your bases. Good luck!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:10 AM on May. 3, 2011