Help! I've had sex with three guys in the past couple of months and am showing signs of pregnancy...how do I tell who the father is? adult content

the first guy I had unprotected sex with once and we used the pull out method, the second guy we had sex several time ( ten or eleven)s using a condom and he came inside the condom, the third guy I think may have ejaculated inside of me...we had unprotected sex twice...okay so what to do? I've gained ten pounds, am urinating every 30 minutes, and I'm constantly hungry...my period was 8 days late and when I finally got it it lasted only 2 days versus the 5 days I usually get it...what's going on and how do I know who the father is???
Bad decision making on my part I know and I also know that I need to take responsibility for my action if there is a child as the product of my own choices...

Northwestchic85

Asked by Northwestchic85 at 2:40 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Did you have your period at all in the past 3 months? If so, you can eliminate who the father could be by figuring out who you've had sex with since your last period.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 2:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Why is it that every week theres some girl on here who has had sex with multiple guys and now doesn't know who the father is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• sarcasm1.Learn not to sleep around. 2. Sign up for the Maury show 3. wait until the baby is born and pay for the test for yourself.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I feel very sorry for you. This ,akes me sad to hear. What I would do is take a pregnancy test 2 weeks from the last time you had intercourse. If it comes out Negative I would be careful and abstain from sex, You don;t want to wind up with an STD. If it comes out positive I would seek prenatal care and tell whichever man you think is rhe father that you are pregnant, if you're not sure or don't want to, continue with the pregnancy and see who the baby looks like, than I'd go from there. I personally wold not want to tell 3 different men thay may be the father of my child. God bless you darling.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:47 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i believe you have to wait until after the babies born for dna testing.go to a dr. to maks sure your pg. good luck
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 3:33 AM on May. 2, 2011

• warning.....you may receive a whole bunch of bashing for this, the majority of mothers here are super opinionated and their first (at least) instinct will be to tell u what a slut u are or in nicer words to "stop sleeping around".
    urinating a lot and being very hungry are symptoms of 3rd trimester pregnancy, so if this was recent and you are telling the truth about these symptoms than I honestly have no clue what is wrong with you unless you are one of those odd cases from "I did'nt know I was pregnant".You also said that you did get your period, and yes some women bleed throughout pregnancy although it is NOT their period. If you have a very regular 5day period and this is the first time you have had such a short one, I would suggest you see a doctor. Although I HIGHLY doubt you are pregnant.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:03 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Take a pregnancy test before anything than go from there :) good luck
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:49 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Only way I can think of is a paternity test..
    wendyrmanning

Answer by wendyrmanning at 5:12 AM on May. 2, 2011

• paternity test. But, if you mark your period down and find a period tracker online (I use mymonthlycycle) it will tell you about the time you ovulated.. Depending on who it was you had sex with at THAT time is going to depend on who the father is. If it was more than one eeeh.. don't sleep around and you'll have to do a paternity test. Here is hoping they stick around that long! Oh and uh, try to prevent it next time!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 5:42 AM on May. 2, 2011

• If you were sleeping with them all within the same time or in the same week etc there is no way to tell but a paternity test to be sure. I would get a pregnancy test first as I agree with the PP these are not really symptoms normally felt in the beginning of a pregnancy, it may be something else all together.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:23 AM on May. 2, 2011