My butt used to be so perfect before the baby, now it's all deflated and a lot smaller, what happened and how can I it back? adult content

I used to have a perfectly round, perky, cute butt before pregnancy and I gained 40 lbs during it..I got no stretch marks anywhere but my hips and all over my butt (which it's been 3 months and the marks are still red) but I've lost almost all the weight I put on..none of my pants fit right in the butt (they're saggy and falling down my butt) and I don't feel like I used to when I had my perfect but(my pride and joy lol)..it seems to have gotten a lot smaller and not as nice of a shape. Will it get back to the size it was ever? Is there a way to get it bigger and rounder/more perky butt?

wendyrmanning

Asked by wendyrmanning at 4:59 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• glute exercises!! Squats, leg lifts, lunges, etc
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:50 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I dont think it will ever be the same as it was before.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:20 AM on May. 2, 2011

• After you have a baby you have to really work for the things you took for granted before! Drop down and get your squat on girl! lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:37 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yup. Squats. Also if you get on all fours (table pose), bring you thigh level with your butt (knee bent) and pulse up 10, switching legs for 6 reps on each side. That helped get my ass back, anyhow!
    Amomand4kids

Answer by Amomand4kids at 4:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You can also do dead lifts, as long as you do them properly! Squats and lunges are also great, as are the kicks amomand4kids suggested. Cycling can be great cardio, as can running.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:56 AM on May. 3, 2011

• yoga, glute excersise, lunges, walking, squats, leg lifts, and jumping jacks. yes jumping jacks
    armywife271819

Answer by armywife271819 at 8:21 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Elliptical training.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:21 PM on May. 3, 2011

• http://www.qualitycaremexico.com/doctors/drrobertomanzano/
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 4:27 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I never really had a butt do these things work for that situation to?
    afarmer

Answer by afarmer at 12:34 PM on May. 5, 2011