ReThink Afghanistan? That was quick.

I ran across this site by SHEER accident this morning in reading about Bin Laden. 

http://rethinkafghanistan.com/?akid=1568.149497.tNg10G&rd=1&t=2 

I'm not even sure how I feel about it. I think, for me, I'd have to talk to some of my friends and family in the military before I could choose to ask for this - I think the request would have to come from our troops themselves before I would sign -  I would worry that this was/is premature, for now. 

What do you guys think about signing a petition (this morning) to remove our troops immediately?

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 7:32 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i agree, that website was created by the public to get attention. its basically a petition to get a petition. however, i do want the troops home. but the withdrawal will have to be slow and discreet, to avoid an uproar.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:45 AM on May. 2, 2011

• We have to have our guard up now more than ever. Pulling out now would not be a smart move.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on May. 2, 2011

• With as volitile as it's been it's going to be even moreso now with men scrambling to take his place and becoming desperate to prove themselves.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:15 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I can only say I hope this is the beginning of the end for our troops there...I hope hey are HOME sooner than expected

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:23 AM on May. 2, 2011

• It would definitely be a very BAD idea to pull our boys out now.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:43 AM on May. 2, 2011