Any body else ready to get their body back?

I am only 21 weeks and have gained 15 pounds but it is all around my love handles, butt and thighs. I like being pregnant but I am ready to get my body back! I just hope I am able to!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Me too! I'm going to be 31 weeks tomorrow. Only 9 more to go and I'll be jogging like crazy. Thankfully I only gained belly and butt though.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• You are still pregnant?.. If so you have a long way to go and the chances are you will most likely gain another 15.. so get used to it for now. Worry about your body after you baby is born. Really I was so busy with my baby when she was born losing weight was not a main concern. You may find it doesn't bother you as much once your baby arrives. Good luck and Congrats.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 8:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Not really. This is my fourth. I think with my first I had envisioned my "return to normal" but truth be told, my body was never "back to normal." My boobs were bigger, my hips were wider. I mean, yes, I got to a normal healthy point again and lost the weight, but nothing went back to its normal spot. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. For the first time in my life, I actually had a curvy waist because my hips were wider. I am in no hurry to rush into being concerned about my outward appearance. Have you ever looked at shapeofamother.com?
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:24 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I have 11.5 weeks left and I'm with you....I'm ready to have it back not just aesthetically, but just being able to eat something and not have heartburn for hours, or be able to catch my breath or have normal bowel movements! LOL. It's all worth it, but I definitely have moments where I just want my baby to hurry up and finish cooking so that I can begin going back to normal.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 2:17 PM on May. 3, 2011