Will Americans demand proof of Bin Ladens Death??

Like what happen with Saddam Hussein. We could see Hussein behind bars to later receive the death penalty. Why is President Obama's statement enough for some. As far as we know Bin Laden could still be alive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• They have photos and I am sure they will be released or leaked before too long. I would like some proof to be honest.

Answer by gemgem at 8:01 AM on May. 2, 2011

• osama has been "dead" to our country for years. his terrorist attack succeeded and then he went and hid in the hills with his cock between his cheeks, having al-queda do all the dirty work from there. i believe our military succeeded this time in putting a bullet in his head.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:07 AM on May. 2, 2011

• In all honesty his death is going to bring more trouble than when he was alive. It bothers me that all of these people are celebrating, when his followers would die for him. The fight has just begun. I'm glad he's gone, but there will be repercussions

I would like to see DNA evidence that it's actually him.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:14 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Donald Trump will. ;0) Ok let the vote downs commence.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I want to see proof, that's for sure.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:14 AM on May. 2, 2011

• They have his body, is that proof enough?

Answer by older at 8:22 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Oh yeah Trump will demand proof. I am not an Obama supporter, but I am not ready for the naysayers to claim he is not dead. I am already over people saying it was well timed, and a political move.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on May. 2, 2011

• We American might not. ( I don't). Other countries might.

Answer by louise2 at 8:07 AM on May. 2, 2011

• The fact is we need to release the proof. Otherwise those who followed him will say we are lying. It is bound to happen. They need to release that proof.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Not hard to discredit him is it? We dont need this to do it. The fact is for years we have heard he was already dead, mostly from stupid liberals who wanted to say Bush was behind all of Osama's videos in order to scare Americans. I would think you and those like you would demand proof and I am certain if McCain or any other republican was in office you would demand it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on May. 2, 2011