Enough whining about who gets credit - lets look at the important issue here. (lets see if the troll can control herself this time and keep her whining in the Obama questions where it belongs) adult content

Enough whining about who gets credit - lets look at the important issue here.

For 2 years, Obama has been ordering unmanned drone flights over Pakistan blowing up strategic targets, and not always with the best aim. While their government has made a public show of pretending to work with us, it's now obvious they knew where he was all this time, and not really cooperating. In the meantime, for 2 years they've let us royally piss off the average citizen of Pakistan, because there's been a lot of collateral damage from those drone flights, and they can't even defend themselves.

The only thing keeping us supplied with intelligence on what's going on Pakistan (who we are not at war with and where we are not supposed to be) is our presence in Afghanistan. Osama being dead doesn't change anything going on in Pakistan or Afghanistan, and the situation is more volatile now than it was 2 years ago. And in case anyone has forgotten...Pakistan is nuclear.

Now what?

(my apologies to gemgem and the anon who actually answered the question before it was hijacked by the attention whore)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 8:15 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Can people really not control themselves? They're so desperate to make sure everybody knows THEY think Obama deserves the credit that should go to our military. Sorry your post keeps getting hijacked NP, this would actually be an interesting discussion IF people could actually be mature enough to stick to the subject.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:23 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I be trolling and giving credit to our soldiers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Its ok I get it and you know my answer :-)

Answer by gemgem at 8:17 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i'm still glad justice has been served for the 9/11 attacks. however i think our next step will have to be taken with great caution. pakistan kept us in the dark about osama's location.. what else is up their sleeve?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:19 AM on May. 2, 2011

• @gwen did you even read the question? there are plenty of other questions circulating this morning and you can drool over obama there.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:21 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I never stated Bush deserves credit. Obama deserves no credit. The troops deserve credit. Now to the question at hand...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on May. 2, 2011

• It seemed to me like Pakistan had us eating out of the palm of their hands. He was in a fortress with top retired pakistani military officials around him just outside a huge city. This wasn't hiding in some remote cave, this was out in the open HERE I AM!!! There's no way they couldn't have known!!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:19 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Why were my answers deleted?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:27 AM on May. 2, 2011

• @gwen did you even read the question?

Obviously too many big words
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 8:27 AM on May. 2, 2011

• EgoTryptophan there are those here that would rather kill themselves then admit the military did anything good.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:27 AM on May. 2, 2011