Anyone get freaked out when the month u conceived comes around

My baby just turned 3 mths old. ive been stressed out really bad. but also had sex. havent seen my period yet. took 2 tests. one didnt show anything lol. other said negative. what would you all do?

Evie101682

Asked by Evie101682 at 8:38 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL YES
    My oldest was born April 2nd. My 2nd's due date was April 1st, but I had a scheduled Csection March 25th
    Now I REFUSE to have sex on the 4th of July!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• sit back and wait till you are actually late!!
    Heather759501

Answer by Heather759501 at 8:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• yeah i conceived in april...so there you go. times are tough enough right now with just one..with 2 i would probably fall over. not to mention the hubby and i are thinking of callin it quits. i just dont feel the same as i did 10 yrs ago. i think i would be happier w out him.
    Evie101682

Comment by Evie101682 (original poster) at 8:46 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Are you breast feeding?

Answer by louise2 at 8:49 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Aww listen the first pregnancy and the first 6mos to a year with a new baby IMO are the HARDEST times in a relationship. My SO and I came close to breaking up when our first was around 2 months old. We stuck it out and things were tough but they balanced out in time. It's hrd adjuting to new roles. If you need to chat PM me
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:04 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I have never even thought about it. All 4 of mine were conceived in different months. Postpartum, I do test monthly until my cycles return. I usually just pick a day, like the first Tuesday of the month and test that day every month. (I buy pregnancy test strips in bulk on Amazon.) I think we all get concerned about the "what if" factor when we have little babies. Yes, some women do get pregnant in those first few months. But many don't. After my first, we were TRYING to get pregnant again as soon as she was 3 months old. I didn't get pregnant until she was 6 months old. When my best friend calls me in the midst of her "What if I'm pregnant, I can't handle another one" freak-outs I always tell her to relax. If you are, you'll have 9 months to adjust to the idea.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:20 AM on May. 2, 2011