Ok, this may be a weird question but I am very curious!!! adult content

so the date of the first day of my last period was Feb 28th. my calculated due date is DEC. 5th... what date(s)  would intercourse have to happen for this to be correct. I don't know 100% but I'm guessing i have a 28 day cycle... Thank You in advance mommies!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you have a 28 day cycle and you ovulate right around the 14th day you would have conceived right around the 13th of March.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:04 AM on May. 2, 2011

• What's wrong with just answering her question? Geez. And who cares if she didn't know who the daddy is...does it hurt you.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:10 AM on May. 2, 2011

• If you knew the date you had intercourse, count back 10 days and then count forward the months. That will give you a pretty accurate due date. The Nurse Practitioner I disagreed with her due date because I knew when I conceived. She didn't believe me. I told her that my DS was going to be born on March 27th. My due date was April 3rd. My DS was born on March 27th.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:32 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i know who the father is i want to know were my baby was conceived thanks for NOT answering the question!!!!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:52 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Look BITCH stay the fuck off my post if you dotn have an answer i dditn ask for you stupid ass response!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:09 AM on May. 2, 2011

• TY! Mrs MWF
    Anonymous

• Thank you shaken1976 some people have nothing else better to do than be Internet bullies because of their little pathetic lives.. sorry  Memigen we all aren't like you some of us do know who our babies father is and i would sure hope i do seeing how i was TTC with my SO for 4 mnths

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 AM on May. 2, 2011

• AWW congrats mommy!!!!!!!!!! and Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!! dustbunny

stork

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:36 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Thanks. I was talking about the due date of my 2nd DS. I found out Friday on my 16th wedding anniversary that I am expecting my 4th. Don't know for sure when my due date is. I see my Doctor next month to find out my due date. I fear that the baby is due in December. I can only hope that it is born before Christmas. My birthday is December 30th. I always hated the date of my birthday. A kid doesn't want to hear, "Here is your Christmas and birthday present all in one." My DH and I are looking forward to meeting the little one.

Congratulations to you. I hope that you don't have any problems with your pregnancy and that your baby is born healthy:)
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:17 AM on May. 2, 2011

• THANK YOU!!!!!!!! YOU TOO!!!! Healthy is the most important!!!!!!! :D its funny My and My DS bday is in oct. and SO and the lil one(due date dec 5th) bdays are dec.!!!!! SO wants the baby to come in nov. he hates his bday in dec. LOL

baby gift

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:25 AM on May. 2, 2011