Am I the only one who doesn't care about Osama being dead? adult content

I CARE about the deaths from 9/11. I CARE about the protection of our country. I CARE about that stuff.

I do NOT care about his death and celebrating it. Yes he SAYS he is the one behind 9/11.... but can you proove it to me? Can you PROOVe to me that he wasn't just talking out of his ass to make himself appear more powerful than he really was? Can you PROOVE to me that he wasn't taking credit for someone else's attack?

Can you also PROOVE to me that his nation will not now try to kill our asses to revenge the death of Osama? Afterall, SOMEONE was hiding him. SOMEONE has been protecting him INSIDE A MILITARY ZONE for TEN YEARS. SOMEONE cares.

But as for his death and celebrating it and shouting "USA!" until the early morning hours.... no, I really DO NOT CARE.

Am I alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not necassarily alone but you are in the minority on the subject.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 2, 2011

• booooooh conspiracy theory.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:50 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I give it 3 weeks, if we don't have a video from him by then I let out a grateful sigh of relief. I am glad he may be gone but I won't throw a huge party but if he is really gone I hope 9/11 is the worst it will ever get and that the new leader isn't worse.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:52 AM on May. 2, 2011

• He has a nation? Nobody would even claim him to let them bury his body there. They had to dump it at sea.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:52 AM on May. 2, 2011

• drowning in laundrythe borgs are here..run for your lives!!!!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:52 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i think celebrating it seems a little silly.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:54 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Have you done any research on him to see what he's done?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:55 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i think like you OP
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:55 AM on May. 2, 2011

• musicmom why should she? It is easier to turn a blind eye and rely on others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I do not think his death will stop his people from comming after us. This will make them do it more.

Answer by louise2 at 8:56 AM on May. 2, 2011