How can I find out if my brother is alive or okay?

His wife is abusive, she has taken his phone, told him he's not allowed to speak to his family, wouldn't allow him to go to his Gmas funeral, the police are at their house all the time, she has an MO for cheating, finding the next husband while the other one is still alive. She was dating my brother online and her husband and her were still together. He was found dead in the bathroom from a "medication mix up". Three months later she was preg with my bros kid. Things have been really bad with them lately. It just get's worse and worse. There have been some serious issues with our dad lately and she calls and threatens us because she thinks she's getting $$, but none of us have heard from him. I found her on FB recently, she changed her status to single and has a pretty trashy, sexually charged picture of herself on her FB. I just want to know if he is alive or okay. I just don't have a good feeling about this at all. I'm really worried. How can I find out if he's okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you told the police this? I think you should. Good Luck and I hope he well and alive.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:37 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Oh, and he's in another state too!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:38 AM on May. 2, 2011

• If you haven't already, contact the police! If they can't help you, ask them what they would do if it were their brother in a situation like this. It might mean hiring a private investigator. I really hope that your brother and his child are okay. Praying.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:39 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Talk to the police in that state, hell I would even talk to the police who was in charge of her other husband death.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:40 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Cal the police and ask for a well being check up. You have reason to believe he could be in danger.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:42 AM on May. 2, 2011

• ask the police to do a well check on him (dont know it you have to pay a few for that) or have you called his work? some of his friends........? contact the peoepl on her FB page even if it set to private you can bfriend her friends and ask them if they have heard or seen him lately .......good luck and i hope it all works out for you
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Agree with the posters who said contact the police in his town, Do you know where he works? I would try and locate him at his job if you can, hope it turns out okay!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:48 AM on May. 2, 2011