YOU WANT PROOF???

Heard a few people on the radio this morning say they want proof that Bin Laden is dead. How dare you question or American intelligence organizations, military, and our President. Did YOU enroll in the service? No, you probably are not even thinking of joining, and yet you have the nerve to say you want proof. You couldn't recognize the proof if it were put in front of you.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 9:41 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Why did you post your "Got Him" post in parenting debate?

People are going to scream for prrof. There will be conspiarcy theories. Welcome to freedom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 2, 2011

• How dare you question or American intelligence organizations, military, and our President - well, they have been wrong before!! It's only prudent to question and not follow blindly!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't need proof but (go ahead and down vote me for this) if anyone thinks they need proof it's because this administration warrants that thought. As they say, "if the shoe fits"
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• that's an idiot statement to make, op. how dare we NOT QUESTION those 'in charge'?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I like the freedom to question. I am American after all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I question every move they make. And you should too.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• He is the CIC..he orders these troops to fire away!!!!!!! (HELLLOOOO)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm not asking for proof either... I personally think they did their homework... but I WILL not fault anyone for asking.... as I said, to blindly follow is a fools game!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:45 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Lol, who else is picturing Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men?

Part of freedom is the right to question those in authority OP. 

SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 9:46 AM on May. 2, 2011

• i, personally, don't need proof as i explained in another thread this morning. but it is the right of any American individual to ask for such and i can fully understand the reasoning behind needing proof. for some, it might be a way of "closure" from the devastation of the 9/11 attacks.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:59 AM on May. 2, 2011