Where on your list of priorities . .

for the next election was the death of Bin Laden? I see a lot of people already assuming that the killing of Bin Laden will automatically get Obama re-elected in 2012. Personally speaking, Bin Laden's death wasn't even on my list of priorities. I think it will be interesting to see how future attacks are handled, but we have a lot of domestic issues that hinge on the decisions of government makes. Do those not matter anymore? Or was killing Bin Laden the most important thing?

Oh, and congrats and gratitude to our military men and women. Job well done.

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 10:00 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• His death wasnt even on my radar. I am more concerned with our economy, jobs, rising gas costs, education and things like that.

Answer by gemgem at 10:57 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Somewhere after that celebrity wedding that's still on the news when they take a break from talking about Osama
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• It wasn't on my list of priorities at all.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 10:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• It wasn't on my list of priorities either. My priorities pretty much begin and end with "money"...the overspending, the overtaxing, the economy, the jobs....................bin Laden wasn't even on my radar.

If this is enough to propel someone into the Oval Office then we are in bigger trouble than I thought. Hearing some people talk you would think Obama was personally responsible for tracking him down and killing him...that badge of honor belongs to the men and women of our military and our intelligence agencies.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:08 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Congrats to our troops.

His death is not high on my list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Hearing some people talk you would think Obama was personally responsible for tracking him down and killing him..

I know ysk~ it only adds to their ignorance.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:10 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I like President Obama, but he really doesn't get the credit here. The military men and women deserve that. I think it's great that he's finally gotten what he deserves, but it wasn't high on my list.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:13 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Sadly it will be a priority on many lists. Scary to think this may be the reason he is reelected. Our economy can not handle him for another 4 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't really see any credit going to Obama on this one. I think that it would have happened no matter who has in office. Credit should go where it is due, the military men that are sacrificing their time and lives to go and protect our freedoms. ----Well put.

I don't look at this as a win for Obama. He does not earn any points for me on this one. Deficit, taxation, continued troop movement and a few other things would be at the top of my list for priorities and what I will be looking for when the next year.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:15 AM on May. 2, 2011

• it wasn't on my list. in fact, i have no list for ''re-electing'' BO. quite the opposite!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:32 AM on May. 2, 2011