Do you believe in an eye for an eye?

I don't believe killing someone is the answer. You don't kill a killer-although sometimes we believe someone should be put to death. It does not make it right.

I believe making them live, suffer and help us as whole is the answer!

Meaning they should have to live in prison, make license plates or what ever else they do in there and be tested on-that is what I mean by giving back to us. To help people on the out side.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:05 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yep! My father in law is on death row , He should be put to death what he did was horrible & uncalled for.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:06 AM on May. 2, 2011

• No, not really. An eye for an eye means you're just as shallow as the other person.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:08 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I sure as hell don't believe in feeding prisoners better food than I can afford, or paying for their cable and fre education.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:08 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Nope I don't agree with it BUT it's an idealistic view point to think we can not kill killers. If they come at you with a gun then it is either you or them.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 10:08 AM on May. 2, 2011

• No
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:09 AM on May. 2, 2011

• no an eye for an eye just leaves everyone blind
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:10 AM on May. 2, 2011

• If you're referring to Osama Bin Laden, then no! This man was evil and he had no remorse for you or anyone else on this planet. I'm not a violent person, nor would i ever hurt anyone, but this man killed so many people here and in his country, but I will admit this. I have this gut feeling that he's not dead. I have to really see him dead, but that won't happen now being that he's going to be buried at sea soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm a big fan of the show Dexter :) So, oh yes, I believe in an eye for an eye. Although I dont' really believe that lethal injection is an eye for eye in most cases. Easy way out, imo.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:11 AM on May. 2, 2011

• No honestly I was not talking about him, just a question that I thought of when I heard.

As for Kill or be killed, that is not what I am talking about.

If someone tried to kill me or attack me or my family I would not sit there and let it happen.
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 10:13 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't belive in letting murders have free room, board, education, medical care and the ability to make money so they can spend it in a prison commisary or on dope or booze that gets smuggled in. I have zero sympathy for someone who commits cold blooded murder for money, to make sure the victim of their sexual assualt can't identify them or just becuase they feel like it. Letting them live, even in prison isn't exactly a punishment. Making sure they can't kill again is.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:14 AM on May. 2, 2011