I feel like slapping a b***h today(vent)

I posted a couple of months back about my nephew who is in Iraq that "supposedly" got a girl pregnant and the girl was casuing confusion with his wife(wife and nephew was not married when baby was concieved, they met a few days later). This situation has tore our family apart. My sister thought this baby was her grandchild and got attached, the girl was skyping my nephew so he could see the baby. Nephew was giving her $1000 a month to help out, before he took the DNA test(he was so sure this baby was his). Well the DNA test came back and it was 7.4% that the baby was his. Yes ladies 7.4%. My nephew is devestated I haven't heard from him in 2 wks now. When my family asked her why she lied(she said she was 100% sure it his baby because she didn't sleep with anyone else) she said she didn't, that she actually though it was his. I can't stand females like this. If you don't know who the father is tell all the candidates that it is a possibility that it is not his. I know my nephew and family has some fault in believing her trifling ass. But I am so tired of females who are willing to tear families up to get what they want. I am so heated right now. Okay vent over. Thanks for listening lol.

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 10:14 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah i hate women who do this too, its just not fair, but not all of us in this world are decent human beings. We will always have the ones who manipulate, and try to con you all the time. I have to say that the nephew should have gotten or waited on the DNA before giving out money, or becoming attached to this kid.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:22 AM on May. 2, 2011

• (((HUGS))) to you, your nephew, and the whole family! Also, to the poor little boy who has to live in the mess that his mom created!

Honestly, I agree with you - it's women who do this who make it difficult for the women who are NOT like this. Because of stuff like this, there are many honest (and monogamous) women whose word (and child) is doubted and have to jump through all sorts of hoops to get love and support!

I feel for you! (I would normally, but especially today, when my ds has been really hurt by his gf, and has been repeatedly lately - because she basically feels the need to punish him for what her ex did - even though she admits my ds has been nothing but loving and supportive of her, and "she doesn't know why she does it"... UGH)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:22 AM on May. 2, 2011

• this may sound stupid because money is the least of the problem, but can he not sue her for the money he forked out during the time he didnt know? This happened to my uncle and our family was bad we thought she was his daughter until she was 3 then the mom told us she might not be. i dont think my uncle ever got over it im so sorry this happend to him :(

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 11:22 AM on May. 2, 2011

• that is sad, how can she say she didn't sleep with anyone else. how about saying well i didn't sleep with anyone else at the time your nephew and her slept together. and how your family got attached to the baby, oh wow. and that baby to them.. she needs to get slapped big time.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I forgot to hit spell check ladies sorry.
    babygirl0782

Comment by babygirl0782 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on May. 2, 2011