MOM DAY PLANS?

I'm going to relax and enjoy my day. No plans as of yet, but I do know we're going to grill out. So what are your plans for this big day we so much deserve?

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 10:17 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• We haven't made any yet.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:18 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Eh we dont really do anything. On fathers day SO buys himself something he wants & I do the same on mothers day. I have my daughter make something for SO on fathers day however, SO does not do this with her for mothers day (he works long hours & never has her alone anyway). I have my daughter make something cute for the grandmothers but other then that it is just another day.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:19 AM on May. 2, 2011

• We are having the moms, sil, and some friends over for brunch. Then we are going on a farm visit to check out chickens. It should be fun, and interesting at the very least.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:21 AM on May. 2, 2011

• My husband has planned a weekend trip to HIS fathers and they want to go watch midget wrestling, can you hear the joy I have to go!!!!! so glad its my weekend, but thats fine on fathers day weekend I am going to make my own plans
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 10:21 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Going to my mil's with my dd and having lunch and exchanging gifts. After that home to enjoy the pool if weather permits.

Answer by gemgem at 10:23 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I was volunteered to go to my MIL's and do yard work. Did I mention I have 2 children and my mom lives up north? I think I feel a migraine coming on for I can read a book, and have me a steak...

wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 10:29 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm goingto vote today in a federal election that Canadians do not need, do not want and can not afford.   It's our 4th election in 7 years but I believe that we will see a major shift in power.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Nothing. The only thing I'm doing is on Saturday I need to go shopping for my DD. She needs new shoes. As far as Sunday goes, I'm leaving it up to my husband to plan the day. I don't want to plan anything.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 10:48 AM on May. 2, 2011