Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Does anyone sell the curtains on the hook system anymore in which you can pull the cord and open them? I keep seeing panels that go on a round rod.

Where is a good place to buy/order curtains? These would be for big living room windows (panels)


Asked by txdaniella at 10:29 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

Level 22 (14,983 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (12)
  • JCPenney

    Answer by tazdvl at 8:06 PM on May. 7, 2011

  • You can find them at Home Depot or Lowes. Usually they are a special order item. I also think that JC Penneys has them.

    Answer by Melbornj at 10:30 AM on May. 2, 2011

  • I'm sure Bed, Bath & Beyond would have something.

    Answer by Pnukey at 4:28 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • Thanks, ladies.

    I have looked at & JCPennys, with no luch finding the pulley system type but did find some cute designs.

    Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 7:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • Try Macy's or Target

    Answer by sstepph at 8:22 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • Maybe look for a specialty shop in town that does custom blinds/drapes.

    Answer by KTMOM at 9:50 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • I haven't seen that type of drapery in years, but try Bed, Bath and Beyond, or JCP

    Answer by elasmimi at 4:59 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • Custom shops if you have one. Otherwise home repair stores, and major department stores.

    Answer by Sarahb21 at 10:01 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • JCPenney does. I always buy mine there.

    Answer by JHanc968 at 3:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

  • I was thinking JCPenney too!

    Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:56 PM on May. 5, 2011