Anyone know of a good sunscreen for your lips?

My lips are really sensative so I need to protect then when I am outside. However, when I buy the cheep chapstick with SPF it makes my lips break out. I haven't seen anything else.

Any help would be appreciated!

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 10:35 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• have you tried the aveeno chapstick with spf? it's not that expensive and alot better than the cheap stuff
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:37 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Have you tried Burt's Bees? It's not made with as many of the synthetic materials in many chapsticks, and it's got one that's SPF 30.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:37 AM on May. 2, 2011

• there is a blistex chapstick that has spf in it! I love it
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:38 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Blistex makes an excellent one or burts bees but I can't stand the smell of burts bees smell is very strong
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:42 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I have used the blistex one and it breaks my lips out. I haven't tried the Aveeno or the Burts. I didn't know either had one with SPF.

Thanks a bunch Ladies!
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm a big fan of Paula's Choice products. She has a great sunscreen lip balm:
    http://www.paulaschoice.com/product/moisturizing-lipscreen-spf-15/body-hair-care
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:58 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I acutally buy a sunscreen lip balm made by Banana Boat. It's SPF 50 and works great.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:28 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Mary Kay has a great sunscreen for your lips. MaryKay.com
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:46 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I use Burt's and Blistex-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:46 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I would love to share with you arbonne lipsaver with spf of 30. it is all natural and safe for lips. does not sting and non greasy. love it!! the best part ofthe lipsaver is that you do not have to use it all the time. use it maybe for few daysandyour lips are soft and you don't have to continuously use it every single day! hope this helps
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 8:43 AM on May. 3, 2011