My sister is in the Military. Do you know if our service men and women will get some kind of reward/bonus for the death of OBL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Prob not, just doing their job. I heard the price for his head was 25 mil. If I knew him and where he was, I would be driving my camel to the nearest pay phone lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:44 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Did your sister want you to ask or will she be as ashamed of this question as I am?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:41 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't think they can put Thanks in the bank. Seriously, our nation is broke. This is their job and it's what they are trained for.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:40 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I think the reward is doing their job. Those involved will probably receive ceremonial recognition.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:41 AM on May. 2, 2011

• lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 2, 2011

• No. First, it's their job and second not every single military member was responsible for this.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 10:42 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Why indeed, Zoeyis. They aren't high enough up on the politically food chain. Now, the POTUS can have nothing to do with it and get the glory, but not the men and women who actually risk their lives for our country.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:15 AM on May. 2, 2011

• ummm no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on May. 2, 2011

• No, they won't.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:39 AM on May. 2, 2011

• probally not, i hate to say....maybe the people responsible for actually killing him will but as for the rest of the military, probally not. the president probally don't give a shit about all the military have done for this ocuntry b/c he's a selfish asshole
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:39 AM on May. 2, 2011