Bin Laden

So ladies you must have heard right? What did you think when you heard the news?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 10:47 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Honestly? It was 6am and I thought are they sure? LOL

Answer by gemgem at 10:48 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I thought "wow, now THAT'S news"
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:49 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm up in the air. I'm glad he is dead but part of me doesn't really believe it because his body was buried at sea and another part of me thinks that because Obama's ratings are down he had to do something to get the popularity back.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 10:49 AM on May. 2, 2011

• well im happy that justice was finally served, BUT what people dont realize is its not over...theres still many people out there that are leading terrorists and they may retaliate....our country is at very high risk right now after he died....obama is not bringing our troops back and things are going to be worse for our soldiers in afghanistan...as a girlfriend of an army infantryman, im scared to death not only for the people here in the united states but also our soldiers fighting overseas...
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 10:50 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I thought the US had custody of his body? When was he buried at sea?
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 10:51 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Living openly in the ME equivalent of West Point, a very wealthy academy and revered area. People knew he was there and not in some cave hooked up to a dialysis machine, or dead. He wanted to be caught-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:51 AM on May. 2, 2011

• It was announced a little bit ago he was buried at sea to keep with the customs.

Answer by gemgem at 10:52 AM on May. 2, 2011

• seasidenative Thank you I didnt hear about that ether. I still thought they had his body too. That was fas lol..
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on May. 2, 2011