Do you still believe?

Do you still believe bin Ladin was killed last night?? Does his quick burial at sea change that? Sould we have been witthier ing with their traditions? Do you feel Americans should have seen the body, so we knew it was really him? Thoughts?

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 10:55 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• You mean parade his corpse around like a trophy? No thanks.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:57 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes I do believe he is dead.

I also do not want to see pictures of a dead body. Especially his.

No we should not have gone by his traditions. He did not honor our traditions when he had people here killed.

SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 11:01 AM on May. 2, 2011

• They did DNA tests and took photos.

Answer by gemgem at 10:59 AM on May. 2, 2011

• The quick burial raises questions. This whole thing is fishy. And no, the US should NOT have followed their traditions, that is a crock. He was an evil man and is/was deserving of NO honor.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:13 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I dont care to have seen it but I do not believe his body should have been shown the same respect that normal people of that culture recieve... He shoulve been tortured, burned and thrown in a dumpster somewhere...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:59 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes, I believe he's dead. There is no need for celebration. Relief, yes, I can understand. If you celebrated his death, you're no better than him! The U.S. has NO reason to lie about it, and as someone else pointed out, everyone would have to keep their mouths shut. NOT gonna happen if it's not true... So...yeah....
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:17 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I believed it until I read that they dumped the body at sea ~ now I question whether they actually got him or if there is something else behind this announcement. I can think of several reasons to lie about it; some pathetic and small minded, a few with global implications. At this point I seriously wonder about Panneta's role in particular.

I definitely feel that NO respect should have been shown for the man's body or his religious beliefs. His followers beheaded, burned, mutilated, and hung the desecrated bodies of American (and others) soldiers and civilians from the nearest tall object to jeer at and mock. He should have at least been denied the trappings of his beliefs and THAT should have been made very public. I'd have stuck his head on a pike ... maybe as a scarecrow topper in that garden on the WH lawn.

Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 1:31 PM on May. 2, 2011

• He did not die last night. He died a few days ago. They did not announce until they could confirm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 2, 2011