What kind of retaliation do yall foresee due to the death of bin laden?

has there been specific threats, or has the government specified any attacks they are more worried about?

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:59 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know what will happen..nor do I think that it will specifically be in retaliation. These people simply hate us. Osama's death is just a convenient excuse for whatever they were planning next.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:21 AM on May. 2, 2011

• By now they should see that Americans don't sit and let things go by...All this yrs our solders have been on a mission and yes it took almost 10yrs but the job was done and the target was eliminated now do they really want to be so stupid and come start another war they will not win ...They need to understand that they came to us they tore the USA we never went to them till after the damage ...They better rethink it
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:10 PM on May. 2, 2011

• They will want to kill the people responsible, so American's. Bombs, attacks on populated areas, I wouldn't put anything past them. We know that there are some of them on our soil so I'm not just worried about the troops but people home as well.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:04 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm going to pray to God that NOTHING happens and hopefor the best.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:09 AM on May. 2, 2011

• they have killed thousands of americans, we have only killed him. There are other leaders that will step up and the twin towers .... man, I am just concerned that we are gonna get hit worse than the towers. may not be this week, but its coming. They arent gonna just let it go. ( who knows, they may start grabbing people and just shooting them on the streets now)
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:16 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I am trying to upgrade to Magic Ball 2.0..... Anyone having luck forecasting the future?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:28 AM on May. 2, 2011