Weird scar thing

I had my c-section nine months ago and yes it's healed but the left side is flat and very light pink and the right side is raised and still dark pink. It also pulls a little on that side when I lift like 20-30lbs on that side,no pain just a little tugging.
It does look like an issue for the doctor but has anybody else kind of uneven healing?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 11:26 AM on May. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Maybe your adhesions are too tight. They might to be loosen you can go to your Dr and see what the can do to help it.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:30 AM on May. 2, 2011

• it is not a c section scar but i have a large abdominal scar that is like that. it does not bother me though so i do not know if it is worth you calling the doctor or not.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:51 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I had major issues with my scar. It still causes me tremendous pain four years later. Be thankful yours doesn't hurt.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:02 PM on May. 2, 2011