Stuck

I have no gas to get myself to work this morning and its 15 miles away. I'm flat broke and don't have anyone that can help either. Anyone else in this pickle too? My husband had to get a ride to work. I have noone that can give me a ride.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• OMG...I've been in that situation and I have asked my boss to loan me the money and take it out of my pay
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:28 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes maam.....it's hard! I've been in that situation WITH kids to drop at daycare before you can get to work.....
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 11:36 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Well that's just a terrible way to have to start the week! I don't have advise, just wanted to say that things happen for a reason and wish you luck on the rest of your Monday.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:41 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yikes, where is your kiddos? I would go through all my pants pocket, couch,, for change,, do you have enough to make it in, and could borrow like $10 from someone? When do you get paid? so sorry momma.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:00 PM on May. 2, 2011