What to do when you are feeling depressed?

and already taking medicine have been outdoors and took a walk and took a long bath but still have feelings of depression.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:27 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Health

• Talk to someone you trust and have a good cry :-)
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 11:27 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Clean, bake, dance with the music loud....

Paint, write poetry....

We have to work through it and if you sit around you won't. I am also going through this... Good luck!!!! Get support, I am here someone to say get up and go... LOL :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:29 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Depression isn't always just a feeling. It could be that your meds need to be regulated or increased. If that's not an option then continue movement. That's what they taught me in the hospital for depression. Work out or dance even doing housework helps but I don't like that one! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 2, 2011

• loud music, cry if that doesn't work then cry some more have a drink go to bed
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I will go in my room and be by myself for a while where I will sit and count my blessings and what I have to be thankful for. I also will listen to calming music, or read.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:15 PM on May. 2, 2011