Do you feel it is ok to go out with the girls even if it is 1 x every 2 months?

I don't mean getting drunk and staying out all night. I mean for dinner and a few drinks. Dancing a little, shopping or getting manicures then lunch.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:40 AM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 11:41 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:42 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I go out with my friends at least that often for dinner and drinks, and then we go to the beach every year for a long weekend. We don't go dancing, I'm just not into dancing with anyone but my husband, but we do shop, eat, and gossip. My husband doesn't mind - he knows the happier I am, the happier he is!

Answer by missanc at 11:42 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes. I do that once a week.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Absolutely, I think that makes you a healthier momma. You have to have relationship outside of SO and kids.

mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 11:43 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes I feel Like It is a Needed Thing !!!!
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I think it is 100% reasonable, but as far as dancing and clubs go,, I only do that with my spouse or another couple,, just because it makes me feel odd to dance/and or be hit on by other guys.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes why wouldn't it be? You're a mom not a prisoner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Of course. However make sure your hubby gets to go out with the guys just as often and that you can afford it. I think it's important for kids to know you have a life outside of them.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:46 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Why wouldn't it be? My husband and I agree that both of us should be able to go out with friends to let loose, despite being married with kids. He prefers his friends come over for a cookout and I like girls movie nights, dinner/drinks, etc. I'm still adult and like to have time away here and there.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 11:46 AM on May. 2, 2011