Teacher Appreciation week

For all you teachers what is some things you really like to get during teacher appreciation week?

greenbeanmoma

Asked by greenbeanmoma at 11:45 AM on May. 2, 2011 in

• I did teacher appreciation at my son's elementary and middle schools. We did something everyday for the teachers. One day was breakfast, one was lunch. Then they each got a basked with pens, pencils, stickers, etc. We also did a day with a gift card to Target or Starbucks. We always made the teachers feel special for a whole week and they loved the attention and deserved it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:50 AM on May. 2, 2011

• when is teacher appreciation week?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:50 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Its this week and PTO is doing the breakfast and lunch everyday, I just wanted to get my boys teachers something and I figured they were tired of coffee cups! :)
    greenbeanmoma

Comment by greenbeanmoma (original poster) at 11:52 AM on May. 2, 2011

• my kids school sent home a list of something to do everyday this week. Today was flower day, tomorrow is write them a letter, wen is draw a pic of the student and teacher, etc
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 12:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• baby giftThings remember is a Excellent place..... you can spend $15-20 and get something memorable that they wont forget or trash at the end of the year. They do engraving into just about anything you buy or take in. Ive brought things for my ex from our son and OMG he literally just out of no where thought we were rekindling..... JB the things were that nice but just that inexpensive. It's sooooo priceless there. Cant wait to buy my new hubby a gift from there for Father's day!!!!!!!

1JLS

Answer by 1JLS at 7:18 AM on May. 3, 2011

• my sons school sent home a guide... Monday - you send a book for the class, Tuesday- flowers for teacher, Wednesday- a gift for a special area tacher ie...gym, music...etc, Thursdy- school supplies for class, and Friday- something sweet for the teacher!

Fr my daughters teacher ( diff school ... military housing, they had to split them between 2 schools) I sent a candle holder, candles, and a flower with a nie note!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:52 AM on May. 4, 2011